Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Posh Portraits by Jennifer




Hello all!
Ok so I have finally taken the plunge, I am officially joining the world of blogging! I started this blog, um, three monthes ago and, well, if you have seen this site it has remained the same the whole time. I will try my best to maintain my site now and if I don't I am quite sure I have some loyal clients and friends who will send me friendly reminders that I am slacking;) As one might have guessed from the title I am a photographer and I LOOOOVE what I do! It is far and few between that someone finds something they love to do and can actually make a career of it, I feel so blessed that I have been able to do this! I recently did a photo shoot with one of my dear friends newborn and she was a dolly baby! Here is my favorite from the shoot, look at those eyes! Thank you miss A for letting me take your sweet pictures, you were the perfect little model!

No comments: