Monday, June 30, 2008
Note: I will be in Honduras from July 4th -13th and will have limited email, I will answer all emails when I get back. Can't wait to post some pictures from our trip!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
if you were wondering what I've been up to;) We have been out of town three weekends in a row traveling 3+ hours one way, each time. It's good to be home, it seems like I have been packing and unpacking nonstop for the past three weeks, um, probably because I have! I did a newborn session a few weeks ago, Miss "A" was just a doll, such a beautiful little thing. I have been behind on my blogging since I have been gone so much so I thought I would catch up a bit, I still have more but for now this will have to tide you over;)
I thought I'd throw a bit of a vintage spin on the second one, I love a little vintage:)
You may recognize this little sweetie, she is on my website as a newborn wrapped in a hawaiian blanket, LOVE her big brown eyes! This was one of my favorites from the session.
And, of course, I have to share an outtake...she's still soooo cute!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
If you are trying to contact me, I have lost my cell phone, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org until I receive my newer model;)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
- If you have a blog, post a little somethin', somethin' about this contest and create a link to our blog (http://www.myposhportraits.blogspot.com/)
- A statcounter will keep track of the referring blog
- The blog that refers the most hits to this site will receive a $50 gas card (now who doesn't need that right about now?) and some of the cutest stationery you've ever laid your eyes on from one of my favorite places, Paper Source.
As you can see it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 (ok, I'm a nerd)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY for what we are looking for:
- Model search starts Thursday, June 12th at 11:30 pm and ends Tuesday, July 1st at 11:30pm (PST)
- Entrants (parent/legal guardian of child) must be at least 18 years of age and live within 30 miles of the Seattle area or are willing to travel to Seattle to participate in the shoot (entrant is responsible for travel/airfare).
- Open to children 6 monthes to 5 years of age, boys and girls. Child must fit into clothing size 6 monthes to 4/4t. Current clothing size must fit comfortably on child.
- Child must be able to sit with little assistance.
- Send a digital image of your child to email@example.com , image must be NO LARGER than 2mb.
- Each model that is chosen will be required to sign (parent/legal guardian) a model release form authorizing the use of their images.
- Forms must be signed within three days of winner notification, in the event the release is not signed during this time an alternate will be chosen.
- Each model that is chosen will receive a package with a retail value of $250 or more, including free portrait session and 8x10, additional prizes to be announced.
- National publicity as featured models on thedapperbaby.com.
- Invites and participation in the West Coast red carpet launch event to be held this fall 2008, including runway event featuring fall clothing fashions (all models will be walking the runway wearing clothing from the photo shoots)
Again, please submit images to firstname.lastname@example.org 2mb or smaller. Please include your name, number, mailing address as well as the age and clothing size of child. Winners will be announced on or around July 3rd, 2008.
BONUS: Spread the word and receive a special prize. Put a link on your blog to this model search, the blog that sends the most hits to our site will recieve a special prize (a statcounter will keep track of the referring blogs).
Subscribe to Bella's Image blog by submitting your email in the box to the right to recieve the latest news, updates, and contest deadline reminders.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Disclaimer: If you are a blog addict or are a recovering blog addict I must advise that you not click on the links above as this may result in more daily computer time, inspiration overload, or a complete relapse for those who are recovering;)