Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inspiration...

As a photographer and artist I am always seeking inspiration. I often find this within my children and the world around me, the way the light dances in a tree, Sammy's skip around the room, or Jaden's carefree sense of humor. I also find inspiration from other artists. I am always telling my friends about the beautiful sites I often visit and they always remind me to send them a link (I, of course, forget;). There are three photoblogs that I check daily to see if they've updated, I LOVE them! Amy from Images of Grace has such a gift, her images are playful, have beautiful color and the perfect touch of elegance that I just love. Saving Grace Photography has images unlike I've ever seen before, the bokeh (I just love this word, it means "blur":) in her images are so creamy smooth with a light airy feel to them, simply stunning. And last but certainly not least, Tamara's "From the Treetop" is a real treat for the eyes, her mix of modern vintage and designer costumes (which she so ever talentedly creates herself) leaves me breatheless.

Disclaimer: If you are a blog addict or are a recovering blog addict I must advise that you not click on the links above as this may result in more daily computer time, inspiration overload, or a complete relapse for those who are recovering;)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rischel said...

THanks, Jenn.
Now I am officially addicted!! I seriously need to come and visit you so you can turn me into a photographer overnight!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to those sights!!!! Miss ya!!

Tricia said...

I've been exploring your blog today and am loosing time clicking, looking and reading! Your blog is really fun!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the kind words Trish *blush*, Rischel, I will be on the eastside this weekend, are you ready for you overnight photography makeover?! ;)