Thursday, June 19, 2008

Continued...

Ok, now for the childhood part of my post. So this past weekend I was able to enjoy an extrememly rare luxury, a full weekend to myself! Now don't get me wrong I absolutely ADORE my children and I will be the first to tell you that they are the cutest on the planet (no offense;) but I have to admit that it was hard to resist the quiet lunch with a friend, a pedicure, and spending 2 hours shopping for absolutely nothing while avoiding the urge to make a dash for the nearest exit due to unruly kiddos. I was also thrilled to just relax with a friend and her little girls (I must admit they are a close second for "cutest on the planet";) I brought my camera along, of course, and I know she is dying for a sneak peek. This is for you Rischel;)





3 comments:

Rischel said...

Thanks Jenny! YOu are amazing!

*b said...

wow...these look so good!

*brittany

Christia said...

Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous!!!