Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes to the contest and more...

I hope you have noticed the changes to the "newborn" contest. Since I have 3 newborn sessions booked in the next two monthes I decided to open this contest to all children under 12. So for all of you with little cuties who are in need of an updated photo or just want a fun, creative image of your child, drop me a note (please read the guidelines below). 2008 is going to be a great year, I have lots of fun things planned, so check back often. I will soon be getting a song for my website, which is still under the licensing process. It is such a fun song, I can't wait to have it up and running! Are you wondering what it is?...sorry, it's a surprise ;) Oooh, something else to expect soon is my maternity gallery and birth announcements! Too much fun...