Saturday, April 19, 2008

My apologies...

to all of the photographers of America, but I think if there were a prize for the cutest subjects, I think my clients would take the cake;) Ok, Ok, so there are plenty of adorable chidren to go around, but call me partial, this little guy was too dang cute! Meet Mr. "C", he enjoys long jogs through the yard, scooter rides, and bug hunting! I am so glad I finally caught up with this family, can you believe we rescheduled four times?! Blame it on the rain, I can honestly say this has never happened, maybe once, twice...not sure, third time should be a charm, but four times!?! Well, without further adieu, here is Mr. "C"...



2 comments:

Christia said...

Jen these are great!! C is such a doll huh?

Fredericks Family said...

Jen you did such a great job! Thank you so much, you showed GREAT patience for this wild 2 year old!!! He was a moving target the WHOLE time!! These are beautiful:)