Friday, May 2, 2008

Phewww...

Sorry I have been MIA the past few weeks, I am barely catching my breath! As I have posted previously I have been working on a commercial shoot so I have been trying to keep up with the deadlines so the site can launch on time. In the midst of this I had also volunteered to host a training session for a non-profit I am a part of this week and needed to take care of the food, seating, and some things the trainer needed. Did I mention my quarterly taxes were due as well? I almost forgot...yikes!! Life has almost returned to normal except I also have family visiting this weekend (I am not complaining, I LOVE company...really:) and if you could only see my house after the past few weeks, well, lets just say it is suffering from neglect (don't get my husband on that subject ;0). If you have been waiting for proofs or shipments, I am SO SORRY! I am back in the game and you will be getting my utmost attention. Ok, ok, I know you don't really want to read about my weekly woes, you want pictures, although I am waiting for model releases, I do have a quick shot I can share with you because my little guy was the model (and I give myself permission to use it:) Hopefully I will be able to get the releases soon and share them with ya'll. Have a fabulous day!


I must also add that my son LOVED this outfit, when we put it on him he said "Mom, can I keep this on, can we take it home?". He is getting to the age where he is noticing clothing trends and when I take him shopping he lets me know his opinion, he'll say, "No mom, that's not cool!" how funny!

No comments: